KETUTI DISCLAIMER OF USE OF WEBSITE, PRODUCT OR SERVICES
By accessing or using www.ketuti.co.za (“the Website”), owned by KETUTI (Pty) Ltd. with registration number [2016/524032/07] (“Ketuti”), you agree that you have read, understood and consent to the terms and conditions contained herein (“the Terms”), specifically relating to a disclaimer of any use of the Website or in the provision of any products from Ketuti and / or Ketuti Sellers (“Product”), goods or services offered by the Website.
All rights in and to the content of the Website remain at all times expressly reserved by Ketuti.
Please read these terms carefully before accessing or using the Website.
The terms "user", “you" and “your” are used interchangeably in these Terms and refer to all persons accessing the Website for any reason whatsoever.
- The Website, including any intellectual property appearing therein, is provided "as is" and "as available". Ketuti makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to the accuracy, correctness or suitability of either the Website or the information contained in it.
- All information or opinions of users or Ketuti Sellers made available on the Website in relation to any of the services or Products are those of the authors and not Ketuti. While Ketuti makes every reasonable effort to present such information accurately and reliably on the Website, Ketuti does not endorse, approve or certify such information, nor guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information on the Website.
- Ketuti, its members, employees and partners, accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct or indirect, consequential or arising from information made available on (or by means of) the Website and/or transactions or actions resulting therefrom.
- Ketuti, its members, employees, partners and affiliates, accept no liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses, fines or damages, including but not limited to direct or indirect loss or damages, including any economic loss, consequential loss, loss of profits or any form of punitive damages, resulting from the facilitation of sales, the Product, access to, or use of, the Website in any manner.
- Buyers from locations outside of South Africa, or for orders to be delivered outside of South Africa, please note that Ketuti complies with all South African laws in representing a Product for export or delivery, but will not be responsible for any import duties or obligations arising from the entry of the Product into foreign countries and the application of foreign law. All queries in this regard must be directed at the Ketuti Seller, who is solely responsible for completing each transaction or features or deliveries associated therewith.
- Ketuti takes reasonable security measures to ensure the safety and integrity of the Website and to exclude viruses, unlawful monitoring and/or access from the Website. However, Ketuti does not warrant or represent that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the Website will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components. The user’s access to and use of the Website remains solely at the user’s own risk and the user should take their own precautions accordingly.
- The user indemnifies and holds harmless Ketuti, members, employees, and partners from any demand, action or application or other proceedings, including for attorneys’ fees and related costs such as tracing fees, made by any third party and arising out of or in connection with the user’s use of the Website or services offered or ordered through the Website in any way.
- The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Ketuti harmless from any direct or indirect liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to the user’s breach of these Terms.
- This clause will survive termination of this agreement.