KETUTI INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
At Ketuti, because we put so much effort into maintaining our excellent online marketplace, we are believers in Giving Credit where Credit is Due! Accordingly, please see below.
By accessing or using www.ketuti.co.za (“the Website”), owned by KETUTI (Pty) Ltd. with registration number [2016/524032/07 (“Ketuti”), you agree that you have read, understood and consent to the terms and conditions contained herein (“the Terms”), specifically relating to intellectual property on the Website or used in the provision of any goods or services offered by the Website.
All rights in and to the content of the Website remain at all times expressly reserved by Ketuti and/or Ketuti Sellers, as the case may be.
Please read these terms carefully before accessing or using the Website.
The terms "user", “you" and “your” are used interchangeably in these Terms and refer to all persons accessing the Website for any reason whatsoever.
- All material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs, copyright and/or service marks (as well as the organisation and layout of the Website) together with the underlying software code (“the intellectual property”) are owned (or co-owned or licenced, as the case may be) by Ketuti, Ketuti Sellers, its members, associates and/or partners, whether directly or indirectly, and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties.
- Subject to the rights afforded to you in these Terms, all other rights to all intellectual property on the Website are expressly reserved. You may not copy, download, print, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any intellectual property, editorial content, graphics or other material on the Website or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part, without the written consent of Ketuti first being granted, which consent may be refused at the discretion of Ketuti. No modification of any intellectual property or editorial content or graphics is permitted.
- Ketuti reserves the right to make improvements or changes to the intellectual property, information, artwork, graphics and other materials on the Website, or to suspend or terminate the Website, at any time without notice; provided that any transactions already concluded through the Website will not be affected by such suspension or termination (as the case may be). Please see the Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer for more on this.
- Where any of the Website intellectual property has been licensed to Ketuti or belongs to any third party, all rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
- Any enquiries regarding any of the above relating to intellectual property must be directed to Ketuti at firstname.lastname@example.org